The Doctoral Program in Astrophysics is open to those that have obtained an academic degree (Bachelors or Masters), in disciplines such as Astronomy, Physics, Mathematics, or similar. Applicants that have obtained degrees from countries outside Chile must present documents certified and authorised by the appropriate authorities.
Send the following documentation to Dr. Verónica Motta (postgrado.astrofisica at uv.cl), Director of the Postgraduate Program in Astrophysics, with copy to the Postgraduate Department of the Faculty of Sciencies (postgrado.ciencias at uv.cl).
- Motivation letter explaining why you wish to apply to the program (maximum 2 pages).
- Up-to-date curriculum vitae (maximum 3 pages).
- Certified copy of your degree,
- Copy of your transcript of grades.
- Copy of your ID card or passport.
- 2 recommendation letters.
In addition, please fill out the online application form (linked page is in Spanish) with your full information.